AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLAN (APP)
No more worrying about late charges or making time to drop off the utility bill. Automatic payment makes it EASY and HASSLE FREE to send your payments in on time.
- Eliminates the need to write a check and send it in the mail to pay your utility bill.
- Customers can authorize their financial institution to pay their utility bill from their checking or savings account.
- May be entered into at anytime throughout the year.
- APP customers will still be mailed a regular monthly bill approximately 20 days before the due date.
- Allows the customer sufficient time to review the bill and resolve any questions.
- Payment by the customer’s financial institution will occur on the due date indicated on the utility bill, or the next business day if that date falls on a holiday or weekend. The utility payment will then be shown on the customer’s monthly bank statement.
TO ENROLL TODAY, FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
- Log into My Account or Register
- Click on Customer Service
- Choose APP-Bank Draft Request Form
- Fill out form & return to CW&EP customer service representative to complete the process
Pay your Bill – ONLINE
CLICK HERE to manage your account & pay your bills at the same using a checking/savings account, or debit/credit card.
Pay your Bill – PHONE
Call in a quick & convenient payment to (417) 237.7300 by using your debit/credit card or checking account.
GENERAL OFFICE LOBBY/DRIVE UP WINDOW
Stop by our general office to pay your bill anytime during business hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (except on holidays). Located at 627 W. Centennial Ave., Carthage, MO 64836
NIGHT DEPOSIT BOX
To make a payment after hours, please use our night deposit box located at our General Office Building. Please be sure to include return the top portion of your bill.
Use the convenient return envelope enclosed with your bill to make a payment.